● Get 85$ off the Blink Series: https://goo.gl/VFS8Es
● for prices click MORE:
1. Evolve Gt series: https://goo.gl/6veojo
2. Raptor 2: https://goo.gl/diJV74
3. Inboard M1: https://goo.gl/h8oS50
4. Acton Quatro: https://goo.gl/VFS8Es
5. Boosted V2: https://goo.gl/NoLkOR
6. Acton Blink S2: https://goo.gl/VFS8Es
7. Acton Blink S: https://goo.gl/VFS8Es
A new year in electric skateboard land means a new video from us! Last year was quite the interesting year, hubmotors making its rise to fame with the Raptor 2, Inboard m1 and many others going to the dark side…
This year we got some epic new boards coming up such as the Acton Blink series. The Quatro just looks mean as hell, the question is will it ever be released in 2017? I our opinion more like 2018.
The other two boards however the Blink S and the Blink S2 are exactly what this industry needed. ‘Affordable’ boards with more than decent specs…
Enertion has launched its first ever kickstarter campaign which ended in a huge win for them. The raptor 2 is as its predecessor a beast of a board with crazy specs, set out to be shipping in May 2017.
Inboard started shipping last month, hooray to them. One of not too many eboard manufacturers actually getting the boards to their customers.
The top 1 hasn’t seen a shift in comparison to 2016 mainly because evolve is still the best option, if you got the cash…
( Oh and Mellow Boards should be in here as well, just didn’t find a video good enough..)